10 Easy steps to success
Some more information about our Accreditation
1. Acceptance The Use Of Aldes Training Academy Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Aldes Training Academy website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of Aldes Training Academy website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Change of Use
Aldes Training Academy reserves the right to:
3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice. You confirm that Aldes Training Academy shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
3.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to Third Party Websites
Aldes Training Academy Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Aldes Training Academy or otherwise used by Aldes Training Academy as permitted by law.
5.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6.2 To the extent permitted by law, Aldes Training Academy will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
6.3 Aldes Training Academy makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
6.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Aldes Training Academy for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Aldes Training Academy or that of its employees or agents.
6.5 Aldes Training Academy takes no responsibility for information displayed or presented on the website. Any potential client of Aldes Training Academy must verify the detail and information before acting thereon.
You agree to indemnify and hold Aldes Training Academy and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Aldes Training Academy arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of South Africa and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
For any further information please email webmaster
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REAL ESTATE
- Aldes Training Academy will inform you if your application, to enrol in the Programme / Course / Training is successful.
- Submission of this Application Form is confirmation of your intention to enrol for the relevant Programme / Course / Training and is subject to the Admission Requirements applicable.
- By submitting this Application Form you bind yourself for the due payment of the full amount for the Programme / Course / Training.
- Approved applicants will be issued with an Invoice.
- Invoices must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the Programme / Course / Training.Proof of Payment to be sent to: email@example.comFor any Payment arrangements: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that you do not attend scheduled workshops or withdraw / deregister from the Programme / Course / Training at any stage you remain liable for the full Invoice amount. No amount paid will be refunded to you.
- Aldes Training Academy will not use your personal information and detail submitted by yourself in this Application or your Portfolio of Evidence for any other reason than to assess your Application and to assess, moderate and evaluate your Portfolio of Evidence.
- During the Programme / Course / Training you will gain access to content and information of which Aldes Training Academy is the author and the holder of the intellectual property rights. You undertake to maintain such content and information as confidential and not to distribute / copy without the prior consent of Aldes Training Academy.
- You undertake to conduct yourself in a manner that enhances the effective facilitation of learning. Failing this, appropriate action will be taken by Aldes Training Academy, which may lead to suspension from the course and forfeiture of fees paid.
- You understand and accept that you are bound to abide by the training dates and you agree to timeously submit your Portfolio of Evidence with the Assessor appointed by Aldes Training Academy.
- Should you not be able to submit your Portfolio of Evidence on the due dates agreed upon, you may apply in writing for an extension. Such application for extension must be submitted 5 (five) working days prior to the submission date. Your application for extension will be considered by Aldes Training Academy and you will be informed of the outcome. An extension of a maximum period of (14) working days will be considered.
- In the event that you do not timeously submit your Portfolio of Evidence, a late penalty fee of R1 000.00 will be charged which is payable prior to the assessment.
- Should you not adhere to the original or new portfolio submission, date a penalty fee of R2 500.00 will be applicable.
- Included in your Programme / Course / Training is a fee for 2 (two) assessments.
- In the event that additional assessments are required, for whatever reason, you will be invoiced a further amount of R1 250.00 per such assessment which is payable prior to the assessment.
- Should you deregister from the Programme / Course / Training and wish to re-register at a later stage, an amount of 50% of the then current fee, for such Programme / Course / Training will be applicable.
- In the event that remediation is required, you will need to submit the completed work within 5 (five) working days of receiving feedback from your Assessor. Your Portfolio of Evidence must then be re-submitted to the Assessor by the agreed date.
- Aldes Training Academy reserves the right to postpone training courses without refunding any fees.
- After submission of your Portfolio of Evidence for Assessment / Moderation, Portfolios will be retained by Aldes Training Academy for a period of (5) five years after the external quality assurance by the Services SETA has been conducted. Should you not collect your Portfolio of Evidence within this period, Aldes Training Academy reserves the right to destroy it.
- The outcome of your Portfolio / Service SETA Certificate will be withheld until full payment for the Programme / Course / Training has been received.
- I undertake to avail myself for participation in all such structured learning, practical workplace experience and assessment activities required by the Programme / Course / Training.
- I indemnify Aldes Training Academy and its personnel / associates against any claim for illness or accidental injury sustained by me whilst attending a workshop / workplace forum / class.
- I declare that the information disclosed in this application represents a true and accurate account of the facts.
- By my signature hereto I agree and accept the Terms and Conditions stated above.
NQF Level 3 courses
NQF levels are intended to award registered learners with national accreditation based on their skills and knowledge. NQF 3 is equivalent to Grade 11 or Standard 9, and is often a stepping stone to NQF 4 and beyond.
NQF Level 4 courses
NQF levels are intended to award registered learners with national accreditation based on their skills and knowledge. NQF 4 is equivalent to Grade 12 or Standard 10 (Matric), and is a FET – Further Education and Training – category qualification.
NQF Level 5 courses
NQF levels are intended to award registered learners with national accreditation based on their skills and knowledge. NQF 5 is a National Certificate or National Diploma and is a HET – Higher Education and Training – category qualification
NQF Level 6 courses
NQF levels are intended to award registered learners with national accreditation based on their skills and knowledge. NQF 6 is a Bachelors Degree or Higher Diplomaand is a HET – Higher Education and Training – category qualification.