- We limit access to a maximum of 6 months per skill programme (as per INSETA), but can be completed sooner, we match the learners completion speed (self-paced).
- There are no specific enrolment/ registration dates or
- examination dates, we accommodate the Learners schedule.
- Summative exams is a upervised hand Written exam) – Examinations are not done online.
- Special arrangements can be made for learners in CPT,Durban, Bloemfontein etc. We arrange invigilators to oversee the exam in their areas.)
- First round of examination fees are included in the qualification/skillprogramme price , thereafter all next attempts will be charged separetly. Prices are dependant on location since couriers will be dispatched to collect exams for areas such as CPT, Durban and Boemfontein etc.
- Payment can be made upfront for the entire qualification or per Skill Programme.
- Additional examination fee structure is included below:
|Exam Location/Venue:||Examination fee||Courier fee||Invigilator Fee||Total cost|
|Our venue: Integrity academy (PTA)||R375.00||N/A||N/A||R375.00|
|CPT, Bloemfontein, Durban, East London, PE, George, etc||R375.00||R200.00||R500.00||R1075.00|
NQF Level 3 courses
NQF levels are intended to award registered learners with national accreditation based on their skills and knowledge. NQF 3 is equivalent to Grade 11 or Standard 9, and is often a stepping stone to NQF 4 and beyond.
NQF Level 4 courses
NQF levels are intended to award registered learners with national accreditation based on their skills and knowledge. NQF 4 is equivalent to Grade 12 or Standard 10 (Matric), and is a FET – Further Education and Training – category qualification.
NQF Level 5 courses
NQF levels are intended to award registered learners with national accreditation based on their skills and knowledge. NQF 5 is a National Certificate or National Diploma and is a HET – Higher Education and Training – category qualification
NQF Level 6 courses
NQF levels are intended to award registered learners with national accreditation based on their skills and knowledge. NQF 6 is a Bachelors Degree or Higher Diplomaand is a HET – Higher Education and Training – category qualification.
- The Long-Term Insurance Act, Act 52 of 1998.
- Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 2002 (FAIS) (Act 37 of 2002).
- Disclosure requirements
- Funeral insurance.
- Basic investment principles.
- Providing financially for your own retirement.
- Communicate verbally with clients in a financial environment.
- Ethical conduct in a business environment.
- The different products available in the Long-term insurance industry.
- The structure of the financial services industry in South Africa.
- Investigate the range of options available for wealth management.
- Manage risk in own life.
- Building a relationship with a client in a financial services environment.
- Establishing and running a small business enterprise. (SMME)
- Develop a business plan for a small business.
- Manage Expenditure against a budget.
- Return on Investment (ROI) theory and practice to a business unit.
- Capital Markets and Capital Market instruments.
- Money Markets and Money Market instruments.
- Equity Markets and Equity Market instruments.
- Current events that could impact on wealth management.
- Customer care in a specific work environment.
- Insurable risk.
- Investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal, business, national and international issues
- Statistics and probability.
- Shape and motion in 2-and 3-dimensional space.
- Managing financial risk in own lives.
- Basic principles of personal income tax.
- Interpret basic financial statements.